Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, June 22, 2015

Our countdown is in the single digits!



NINE SLEEPS. That's all that stands between us and an airplane headed for India.

So many loose ends need to be tied up before we leave. So many loads of laundry to be washed. So many things to try and not forget to pack. So many arrangements need to be made to make sure Cecelia is taken care of while we are gone.

It's enough to exhaust anyone. But me, I lay awake at night. Trying to tell myself all the things I still need to do. All the things I want to ask the orphanage about him when we pick him up. All the little moments I want to soak in.

We are still a little over $4,000 short on travel funds as well. Any and all donations to our FSP are 100% tax deductible and greatly appreciated!!

http://reecesrainbow.org/79495/sponsorobrien

No comments:

Post a Comment